Returns and Refunds policy for Online Bottle Shop (not applicable for festival ticket sales)
- We will refund you using the same method which you have used to pay.
- You must return the product to us without undue delay, and in any event not later than 7 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to return the product. You must send the product back to us at:
Gin and Rum Festival, Office 1, Store First, Riverside Road, Derby, DE248HY
- Please include your order number when you return the product to allow us to identify your order.
- Goods must be returned unopened, sealed and in the original packaging. The postage of the return and expense of postage is the responsibility of the customer. You do not have the right to return a product that has been opened or tampered with in any way.
- Liability for loss or damage during transit of goods being returned is the responsibility of the purchaser. We recommend that you use a recorded delivery service when returning goods. Return refunds will be made within 7 working days of receiving the returned item.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to a product that is faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return or refund.
- Advice about your legal rights is available (in the United Kingdom) from the Citizens Advice website: adviceguide.org.uk
Returns due to faulty or damaged goods
- If you have taken delivery of a package and the contents have been damaged in transit, please retain all packaging, take a photo and report this to email@example.com within 24 hours. You may be required to return the item. In this instance a replacement product will be sent out to you.
Delivery for Online Bottle Shop
- The costs of delivery will be displayed to you on our website and may vary depending on product.
- Delivery service is provided by DPD. Please include a contact number at checkout to receive correct tracking information.
- If no one is available at your address to take delivery and you give us no other instructions at the time of placing your order, our carriers will usually:
- leave your parcel in a safe place
- leave your parcel with a neighbour
- leave you a note which informs you that they have attempted to deliver the product (if this happens, please contact DPD to re-arrange delivery). If you have any specific delivery instructions, you should give them when you place your order.
- If the courier is unable to deliver your parcel within 2 attempts and has been unable to contact the customer for re-delivery, it may be returned to us. In this case, there will be an additional charge for re-delivery.
- Delivery will usually take between 2 – 3 working days. We do not offer delivery on weekends. Orders placed after 8am on Friday will be posted out the following Monday.
- Delivery to Channel Irelands, Scottish highlands, Northern Ireland and Ireland may be available for an additional cost. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For our Festival Tickets refund policy, please visit our FAQs section on this website
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
All payments are processed via a secure third party website, WorldPay. Your card details are not stored on our website.
Worldpay do not take payments for the Festival Tickets for Gin and Rum Festival.
For more information on their services, please visit www.worldpay.co.uk