Rutte has been making Dry Gin since the 1930s. Their very first gin already contained celery leaves! This is no ‘trendy’ new version, but a product that has been in their genes for over a century.
Named after the 18th century botanist Sir Hans Sloane, who is said to have discovered many of the plants used to flavour gins today. Botanicals includes iris root, coriander, angelica root, cardamom pods, licorice root and whole vanilla beans.
Distilled in gas-fired Cognac pot stills, the 19 botanicals are added progressively over 72 hours to extract the optimum flavour and create a beautifully balanced, world-class gin.
Wild Rose from the Wicklow mountains, large fragrant Heritage Roses and the ancient prized Damask Rose make up this rose gin. All of which come together to make this a naturally pink and very floral gin.
Made in small batches in a single copper pot still over in the hills of Jundiai, Brazil. It contains 21 botanicals, including handpicked Indian basil leaves, Portuguese rosemary, Mediterranean fennel seed, calamansi from the South Pacific and Vietnamese star anise.
Free deliveryKalki Moon Classic Gin is the everyday Gin in the KM family. Crafted with the same quality and skill as our premium liquid, the classic is reduced in ABV and contains the classic London dry base of Juniper and Coriander with Angelica root, Cardamom and Lemon Myrtle.
An impossibly lush and vivid indigo blue, with a stunning secret to reveal; with the addition of citrus or tonic, This beautiful gin is transformed from its breathtaking indigo to a soft pink gin.
An Elderflower-focussed gin from Wenneker, who you may know better for producing genever for hundreds of years. To create this fragrant tipple, they combine distillates of six botanicals - juniper, lime-tree blossom, orange, lemon, coriander and elderflower.
A higher-strength variation on the Scapegrace Gin recipe, made in New Zealand using 12 botanicals (juniper, coriander, nutmeg, cardamom, lemon peel, orange peel, orris, cinnamon, cassia, angelica, clove and liquorice). However, for this edition, they also add some tangerine peels to the mix!
The West Winds’ Sabre Gin is described as an “Australian expression of a traditional gin”, and is made with botanicals including juniper, lime peel, lemon myrtle and wattleseed.
Out of stockBursts of herbs, sage, juniper and exotic spices, complementing a dry and refreshing taste with a long, delicate finish. It’s smooth from the ground up and easy going down.
Out of stock
Zing 72 Botanical Gin is crafted in Provence in Southern France, with botanicals including fresh local Provencal herbs and spices to create an aromatic flavour.
Cross Keys Gin is a locally handcrafted, small-batch gin from Riga in Latvia, which was influenced heavily by the classic expression Riga Black Balsam. It's made with four natural botanicals, chamomile, linden blossoms, rosemary, and juniper and bottled in a natural black clay container that enhances the maturation process of gin.
Malfy Gin is an Italian gin made using a selection of six botanicals, as well as an infusion of Italian coastal lemons from the Amalfi coast!
A Premium London Dry Gin from Granada (south of Spain), distilled three times for an amazing purity. Using 8 different botanicals; juniper berries, cardamom, coriander, angelica, lime, ginger, mandarin as well as one secret ingredient.
The Countdown to Christmas has begun!This Gin Advent Calendar contains 24 x 5cl miniature bottles, a hand-picked selection of gins that will give you the opportunity to sample your way to Christmas.Each calendar contains the below in no particular order:
- Aber Falls Welsh Orange Marmalade Gin, 5cl 37.5% ABV
- Beefeater Pink London Dry Gin, 5cl 37.5% ABV
- Chase GB Gin, 5cl 37.5% ABV
- Edinburgh Gin's Christmas Gin, 5cl 37.5% ABV
- Edinburgh Gin's Plum & Vanilla Liqueur, 5cl 20% ABV
- Edinburgh Gin's Pomegranate & Rose Liqueur, 5cl 20% ABV
- Greenalls Wild Berry Gin, 5cl 37.5% ABV
- Hall & Bramley Elderflower Gin, 5cl 37.5% ABV
- Hall & Bramley Rhubarb & Ginger Gin, 5cl 37.5% ABV
- Hendrick's Gin, 5cl 37.5% ABV
- J.J Whitley Pink Cherry Gin, 5cl 37.5% ABV
- J.J Whitley Violet Gin, 5cl 37.5% ABV
- Liverpool Organic Rose Petal Gin, 5cl 43% ABV
- Malfy Con Arancia (Blood Orange) Gin, 5cl 37.5% ABV
- Malfy Con Limone Gin, 5cl 37.5% ABV
- Martin Millers Gin, 5cl 37.5% ABV
- Peaky Blinder Spiced Dry Gin, 5cl 37.5% ABV
- Sipsmith Lemon Drizzle Gin, 5cl 37.5% ABV
- Sipsmith London Dry Gin, 5cl 37.5% ABV
- Sipsmith Sloe Gin, 5cl 29% ABV
- The Lakes Original Gin, 5cl 43% ABV
- The Lakes Sloe Gin Liqueur, 5cl 25% ABV
- Warner Edwards Dry Gin, 5cl 43% ABV
- What Lies Beneath Honey Liqueur, 5cl 20% ABV